DESIGN-LAB SCHOOLS experts work with you to apply our award-winning signature design process to help you solve your challenges and meet your goals. We design curriculum and courses that teach our clients to become successful.
Design-learning is the ability to identify problems and opportunities, envision a variety of possibilities, and implement solutions in real-world settings. Design-learning helps you develop skills in communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity, global workforce skills needed to be successful in 21st century economies.
We work with you to craft the right metrics so you can measure your successes, be they improved student learning, increased revenue, +/or other quantifiable positive results.
Here's a list of the many services we offer. Whether you are in a school, non-profit or business, contact us to see how we can help.
- Write curriculum, assessments and educational programs
- Develop the charter school application
- Advise groups and institutions that wish to start a charter school
- Represent the charter application to local and state charter authorizers
- Present the charter plan to community stakeholders
- Write grant proposals & manage grant awards
- Secure facilities that are a fit for your school theme
- Design school building interiors that support dynamic learning
- Advise IT infrastructure that supports 21st century teaching & learning
- Recruit and hire qualified school leadership, faculty and staff
- Provide on-boarding and leadership coaching for administrators
- Develop supervision/appraisal systems for leadership, faculty and staff
- Create Design-thinking curriculum, educational programs, & assessments
- Deliver project-based and Design-thinking professional development for teachers, administrators, parents and community leaders
- Support technology implementation with administrators and faculty
- Improve school management processes
- Design and manage whole-school turnarounds
- Ensure compliance with local, state & federal laws for Special Education and English Language Learner programs
- Complete & present local, state and federal plans and reports
- Develop strategic plans
- Analyze school data and develop practical action plans that administrators & faculty can use
- Coordinate data management services
- Offer Board of Directors trainings to support ethical, quality governance
- Develop Board of Directors appraisal systems
- Market and manage the school and/or district brand
- Connect schools to community institutions, businesses and resources
- Present your programs to community stakeholders in English and Spanish
- Conduct diagnostic assessments & school quality reviews
- Design & carry out research and evaluation of schools and programs